Next release of HL is done. This version fixing long standing bug for users using East Asian regional settings and adding few new features.
Full changelog from latest 4.2.3 version:
- Popup menu have new submenu Options. Via Options menu you can show offline friends, disable friends status messages or disable automatic gameinfo.
- Added chat configuration interface. It allow configuration of any HL configuration values by a simple chat command. The commands are:
/qc <item> - show value of <item> in [Configuration] section, example /qc scale will show actual scalling value
/sc <item>=<value> - set <value> of <item> in [Configuration] section, example /sc scale=1.25 set scale value to 1.25
/qg <item> - show value of <item> in curent game section, example /qc joinDelay will show time in seconds HL waiting before client session start
/sg <item>=<value> - set <value> of <item> in curent game section, example /sg joinDelay=20 set wait time to 20 seconds
This feature will help improve users support in future.
- HL crash when running with East Asian (China, Japan) Windows regional settings.
- Better error messages when creating HyperLobby data folder fail.
- Friendlist and ignorelist may be created in wrong location, whis can raise some runtime errors during startup.
- Some internal performance improvements.
- Input containing non ascii characters causes HL crash (4.2.6 hotfix)
- Pager messages do not accept newlines (4.2.7 hotfix)