Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - ~TRANSYLVANIA~ - Server, founded by CHEATERs for its own fun
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
OU-a30ua
Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quote

Hi,

I have some FACTs.

About month ago on in battle 1x1 i killed "brutuz77" about 3 times and leaved because was no another players and not interesting..

After 1-2 days i suddenly saw A6M5 (some as this serie) which flying from high altitide to my LA-7.
I decide not turned becaise of many enough "stranges" with A6M5 (can not say any because IL-2 not described parameters maneuverability of A6M5 and i lazy to search in Internet but i not think what in must turn faster than most maneuver LA-7 (La-7 - turn 18-19 seconds))..
This A6M5 on full speed (as i wrote - diving) in the frontal attack turned on 180 degrees on the same altidude for 3 seconds (i.e. without flying into top) and start shot like sniper (also "Aimbot" cheat ?) even in fact what in even in described above case on full speed i can be far enough from this cheater..

It was "brutuz77".
On my ask some like "Sorry but you are cheater" "brutuz77" kicked me from server (as it turned out it was the administrator).

When was no another nice server for v.4.10.1 i go on ~TRANSYLVANIA~.
What i saw..
"brutuz77" after takeoff on LA-7 from an airfield is flyed my (in the same LA-7) what was about 2 km highter - and even on this case "brutuz77" flyed on speed of 2x faster than this the same LA-7 which moved away from it...

02.02.2011 because of no another server for "fast fun" (and one of server has malfunctions) i go on ~TRANSYLVANIA~ again..
This time on page of game proudly adorned message about server is founded by "brutuz77" and still another 2 persons (cheaters too ?).

"brutuz77" start run directly to me from all directions.
It look like "brutuz77" always knew where i am.
Even after i or another players kill "brutuz77" or after my respawn at long distance "brutuz77" was near me after about 1 minute.
..also i saw the same 1.5-2x speed in the same condition (including the same altitude and the same not damaged airafts) in long range "race"..

This times "brutuz77" not kicked me (maybe because of my message what this cheater can not do another - only cheating and kicking who resist to hard + "brutuz77" was sure in his big cheats).
And also suddenly i saw what we start to play against 1.5 - 2x times more opponents ("rats" coward players or bots ?)

Must to say i killed this "rat" noob-cheater too but game was not ...

And i saw many (all is "measured" or/and watched at least more than 3-5 times):
- as "brutuz77" have acceleration and speed at 1.5 to 2x times more than have all another normal players (on the same aircrafts) - look also chaper "3" of this my "report".
- as "brutuz77" has about at least 50% more maneuverability than the same types aircrafts (this times - LA-7).
- as "brutuz77" have strange precision and power of shots ("aimbot" cheat ?) but this is not so clear visible in comparison with 100% visible cheatings described above.
- and, of course - strange knowledge of cheater "brutuz77" about where i am and another less visible not honestly behavior.

And generally.. Even if you, players, not very much believe details which i disclosed for you - you must noted what at any case behavior of "brutuz77 is not honestly and look like bastard
and if he stay so big "as" (or ass LOL!) for these 2-3 weeks (i still not saw another "as"/cheater on the same level)
then he must play in another server with corresponding opponents (in these "fast fun combat" servers offten playing many not so experienced pilots) or similar (but "brutuz77" playing with cheats (offten at sum 200-300%) against not experienced players and still in with the advantage of the numbers of allies and also hinting for 1 selected player using cheats for see this player and still as admimnistrator on its own server ... ... Wink = Wink ).

I think it is enough FACTs. Wink

Bye.

Last edited by OU-a30ua on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total 
LeLv76_Erkki
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quote

Got tracks?

The server's/running squad's forums might be a better place too.

edit: looking at that server's difficulty settings, I dont think you should wonder why planes might behave oddly, there arent even blackouts or stalls enabled. Shocked

SgtJohnston
Postman
Postman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 pm Reply with quote

Did you think he might just have been a better pilot than you? Very Happy

SgtJohnston
Postman
Postman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:48 pm Reply with quote

You dont even have a recording ....

RAF_Goldy
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quote

brutuz77 can fly,he uses Padlock,no stalls no blackouts blaa blaa.Hes fav plane is the Zero because it can turn on a Dime.He has been flying in the Raf662 server for 4 months, and I havent seen anything weard.I think you have been on the other end of someone who uses Padlock view well.Please use the recording feature in the game and post that up in the future.

OU-a30ua
Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:41 am Reply with quote

I received notification about message and interested - which spam will be here.. Wink

So, as expected (but generally i expected spam of brutuz77 and its bots and dogs).

At time present i do not noted so clear visible "cheater's dogs" here (i have experience with this "fighting against cheaters in game and against spam in Reports" but not in IL-2).
So, as exclusive (if you not noted my "Bye") i make short clarifications.

Read carefully presented information/FACTs and think before writing.

About "better pilot".. Aga.. After he was easy enough killed by me 3 times from 4 attemps (1 times he was luscky in "kamikadze" frontal) (read chapter 1) he made "hard training in NASA, etc." and after 2-3 week was "supermen" (read details in another chapters)
Maybe you mean "better Betman" or "better Supermen" or "better cheater" ? In this case - Yes, maybe. Wink

Read note in end of Report (started by "And generally..").
And you understand who is who. Wink

If even after this somebody will be writing its "maybe" instead of FACTs, then ... (i hope you understand what is this "then"). Wink

It seems completelly
Bye.

LeLv76_Erkki
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quote

OU-a30ua wrote:
I received notification about message and interested - which spam will be here.. Wink

So, as expected (but generally i expected spam of brutuz77 and its bots and dogs).

At time present i do not noted so clear visible "cheater's dogs" here (i have experience with this "fighting against cheaters in game and against spam in Reports" but not in IL-2).

About "better pilot".. Aga.. After he was easy enough killed by me 3 times from 4 attemps (1 times he was luscky in "kamikadze" frontal) (read chapter 1) he made "hard training in NASA, etc." and after 2-3 week was "supermen" (read details in another chapters)
Maybe you mean "better Betman" or "better Supermen" or "better cheater" ? In this case - Yes, maybe. Wink

If even after this somebody will be writing its "maybe" instead of FACTs, then ... (i hope you understand what is this "then"). Wink

It seems completelly
Bye.

You have absolutely no proof before you have provided a track.

OU-a30ua
Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 am Reply with quote

LeLv76_Erkki wrote:
OU-a30ua wrote:

It seems completelly
Bye.

You have absolutely no proof before you have provided a track.

It is only warning for honestly players and (maybe) for administration.. Wink

You have absolutely no proof before you have provided a message.
Additionally - you still or stipid or/and "dog of cheaters". Wink Sad

First - read, then - think, then - write (if it is still have sence and wish to do this). Wink

SPAM has neen started.
No sence to answer.
FACTs is PRESENTED. Wink

BYE.

LeLv76_Erkki
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:12 pm Reply with quote

I see about 4 A4 arcs worth of claims and accusations of NAMED HL users cheating. No track, no server statistics provided, just words and insults.

You can be 100% sure that this thread will be locked and highly likely you banned if you go on. I would recommend you to seriously reconsider your actions and pull back your claims until you have real proof.

brutusz77
Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:05 pm Reply with quote

i will ask all my friends from HL to post here they opinion about me and the way how i cheat. i have no words about how stupid this guy can be.

sparrow_0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quote

Now i can see what can a limited man do. Instead of watching and learning from his own mistakes, he founds unreal explanations (that's his own problem)and posts them worldwide. I know brut' and there's no cheat at all. The server is got CRT=2 on. THINK TWICE BEFORE WRITING SHIT!!! I'm administering that server too. Unfortunately i haven't got the opportunity to fill your plane with holes to call me cheater too, but i'll look for that opportunity. I think that you have a great frustration dude. Learn to fly, than talk about others...

sparrow_0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quote

And by the way i noticed your inflamation answering to others ("dog of cheaters"). Your insulting anyone who questions your "arguments". Some guys like Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler, Moammar Ghadaffi and others are doing the same.
You must be very frustrated. I suggest to you to pay a visit to a doctor... Better play some more relaxing games like Solitaire, maybe you'll find out that your own computer is cheating too. I'm sorry for you man...

tucco

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quote

HEY, OU-a30ua, first learn to fly and then....you will be killed like all lol.

BRUTUSZ is not a cheater, he is a nice pilot like others.

this is not off-line combats with stupid AI planes lol.

A lot of noobs said that i was a cheater too, but only i can say that i use the best mod lol

Dont cry and learn!!!!!!!!!

Darc
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:36 pm Reply with quote

Shocked i suggest you all to stop calling other names , use more "save" and tolerated words , little MORE respect to others.

Exclamation OFF TOPIC

brutusz77
Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quote

ok . i am sory but he make me really angry. by the way, returning at the begining of the topic, i newer flew on A6M5. i fly on A6M2, A6M3, LA7, LA5, Bf109-G2, any Spittfire but no A6M5. i show you sommething about how i "cheat" . watch this and think twice before call sommebody a cheater: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw3m_XuLoM8

Last edited by brutusz77 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total 

View next topic
View previous topic