Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - Sgt.Slaughter impersonating others..team killing
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
RS_BloodShot
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quote

FYI!! After a converstation with Jiri, I have decided to post in the forum about a person I will not name...ok I will name him ( Sgt.Slaughter ). This person is going into servers via the back door (connecting through IP in game). He has been using my Call names RS_Blooddrive ..RS_Bloodshot or Bloodshot and Blooddrive. He is also using the name JG27*HYPER (got video of that one Very Happy ) .....Collishaw / 663rd_Asmody. The person using our names has been trying to slander our names and have flyers think we are bad guys. The imposter is resulting in ramming / alot of team killing / and or just doing anything he can to start trouble.

After converstating with Jiri on this matter he said to post this in the forum

Jiri-Fojtasek wrote:
The game do not support any authentication for peoples joing a server. It is like email system anyone can get email from anyone without checking authenticity of the source message. When the game will support digital signing like email system should, all went fine and the records should be authentical Wink Othervise its only plain text without any meaning ...

You should use this text in your posting.

If I understand this correctly ...until we can digilatly sign our call signs and tags on the internet...he and anyone else can connect through the IP to game servers and use and name they want. Hopefully we can start digitaly signing names and squad tags before long.

I and Collishaw/Asmody have asked several of the game servers here to place our names on their ban list as so Sluaghter can not use them in their rooms. I tend to stay to one server (=AF=) and they have been MORE than kind and understanding to me and Collishaw. A big thanks to their Squad ~S~ guys

I have asked the 334th server ( 334th_Seahawk) to place all my names on the Ban list because Slaughter tends to like that room and uses my name alot in there. I cant fly there becuase of dialup and I lag out within just a few seconds. But he has cable and his ping is ALOT lower than mine.

http://206.225.82.179/stats/playerdetails.php?id=1261

That link shows the stats of the imposter in the 334th server. Notice the team kills and the enemy kills. Seahawk has been very nice and kind to ban all these. ~S~ to him and his squadmates.

http://206.225.82.179/stats/playerdetails.php?id=1260

Collishaw is from Cannada...not the USA!!!

The reason for this post in the forum it to let other flyers know we dont fly the way this imposter is flying. We dont cuss or use vulgar words in server. We always follow the rules and respect other flyers.

But on the Upside to all of this ...I have gone into servers and met some of the flyers this imposter has harrassed and met some really good people and new freinds due to Slaughters antics.

I have set a key to record in game video and have taken several videos of Slaughter using our names and even JG27*HYPER's call sign. As soon as I figure out how and where to post then on the internet I will edit this post and place a link to the videos for all to see.

So if the servers cant lock their back doors and close the windows...so this imposter cant enter via IP ...I want everyone to know that if you see any of our names harrassing / team killing / disrespecting other in a game ...it is most likely Slaughter trying to slander our names. I have dialup so my ping is a dead give away. HIgh ping ...SHOULD be me...low ping slaughter. Collishaw has a different problem becuase he has cable too. His IP will be different. But slaughter is also connecting using other RS / AFJ names too.

We want to say thanks to everyone for their UNDERSTANDING and ~S~ to all the new freinds I have made. (Wont name them becuase he might start using there names too ) Thanks to our squad mates All the RS ...AFJ ..and 334th guys.

But most important to Jiri and his mods for his and thier help in this matter....~S~
RS_Blood

Last edited by RS_BloodShot on Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total 
Collishaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:29 am Reply with quote

Very Happy <S>!

ADMIN edit:
Locked because its pointless ...

View next topic
View previous topic