Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - Hi & greetings to all New Project.
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
Krizeagle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:18 am Reply with quote

Hi and greetings to all:

My name's Cristian, im from Spain i want you to introduce myself to the comunity cause im new here, i readed some of your posts. Well i got something may interest you all. Its a big full project, on Wings Over Europe.

Yes, thats right like never before i made it and worked it for 2 months for this year 2012, originally maded to sold but due the difficulties to do it, i decided to contribute it, but due a few conditions, dont worry nothing complicated.

I wish you help me on how to conenct on hyperlobby (ever did before) to play with you guys but i wish to play my own project.

Ok now i tell you benefits: 42 Aircrafts fully equipped with modern weaponry and graphics full fixed for working in a range of 64MB video up to 128 and more.

Project is amazing but the main idea is we all got this to play online, Soviet Faction got full aircrafts too. I really hope you like this if you like and support it then i will upload the game setup so you cna have it and i send you the Serial Number its an universal one.

Nothing hard, Only a few mentions it got: F-16 FightingFalcon, F-14 Tomcat, SU-30 ,MIG-29, The EuroFighter Typhoon EF-2000, The Berkut - 47 and more. Its Very Cool. I Wish you too help me on how to install the hyperlobby and make it run i got Windows XP Home so i think its not a problem to make it work. But please dont share this Project with anyone out from your family or close friends. I got the Copyrights.

Ok buddies greetings and Waiting your answers, for make a nice community of Wings Over Europe if you want.

Weight of Setup: 937 MB // Game Installed 4.1 GB

Chris.

Doghouse
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:00 am Reply with quote

Wings Over Europe doesn't launch right through Hyperlobby so most guys use hamachi instead. I suggest you lose the mods and stay strictly stock, far fewer hassles that way. If you decide to keep the mods I wish you all the luck in the world, and good luck finding someone with all the exact same mods you have so you can play with them.

Krizeagle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quote

I Played online already but only with friends via LAN , and its extremely balanced with realistic weaponry and too much work for just throw it and play native old aircrafts from WOE, thanks anyway for your suggestion. Anyway its not impossible i got my own setup of the Game as i told, so i can reinstall it many times i want, (The Special Setup, auto-uninstall original one). Well i handle good anyway with old aircrafts. Greetings and will being in contact maybe =)

PD: As admin of this site you can have a free copy for yourself send me an e-mail if you're interested Greetings.

Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the offer of a free copy of WOE. I already have it so that won't be necessary. If you are one of the developers, there are a couple of issues I'd like to discuss with you concerning the WOx series. But not here in the forums.

Krizeagle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quote

Sure we contact by E-Mail better.

And you were Right in fact WOE doesnt need HyperLobby it works on LAN or TCP Internet , by IP Adress.

Doghouse
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:44 am Reply with quote

WOE hasn't even made it off the tarmac. It needs Hyperloby if it ever expects to get airborne. It needs support from the developers also, but those guys have made it perfectly clear what they think of the multiplay community. Mad

Sure, email is fine.

Merlin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:57 am Reply with quote

any one avail for help?

VMF214_Pappy
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 pm Reply with quote

Merlin wrote:
any one avail for help?

Merlin, at the top of this forum is a botton call New Topic, click it and post your request, you may get the help your looking for a bit faster.

View next topic
View previous topic