Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - IL*2 Sturmovik ultimate edition... post... please read...
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
Roderocket

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:25 pm Reply with quote

Hello their aviator's

about 2 weeks ago from now i had bought IL*2 Sturmovik Ultimate Edition
it comes with:
IL*2 Forgotten Battles
IL*2 Forgotten Battles Ace Expansion
IL*2 1946
and Pacific Fighters

i know its an old game, but i got it because i like collecting flight simulators
and this one in particular has alot of aircraft in it.

i would also like to know if anyone else has this game and will still want to play multiplayer even if its 2 or 4 people, i dont care if it takes 1 or 2 years to find them, it would be really awesome.

Thankyou from Dylan Walker aka Riderocket

EoW_WhamO_CO
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:40 pm Reply with quote

download hyperlobby from http://hyperfighter.sk/download-file-18.html and go to the IL-2 1946 lobby. you'll find...a few.

Roderocket

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:56 pm Reply with quote

Oh that was quick thanks

4thFG_Mako

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:38 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, there are still after all this time, hundred of players that play every day. There are thousands that play on a regular basis rather than daily. IL-2 is still young and vibrant with HUGE mod packs like HSFX 7.0.2, Ultr@Pack 3.0 RC4, Dark Blue World 1.71 still being updated and played. Though DBW is geared for single player mode. Ultra Pack has fallen behind HSFX in the online realm at t he moment, however that isn't to count them out >Smile They stopped updating it as they are now working on Ultra Pack 3.1.

In order for you to play online, you need to have IL-2 updated to version 4.12.2m [http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=38443.0 for All In One patch] for playing in stock, pure IL-2 severs. I do recommend that you download HSFX 7.0 as it greatly enhances the games mechanics, flight models, graphics, adds many new planes and maps, and increases the over all realism. This makes IL-2/HSFX combo the MOST Realistic WWII Combat flight simulator to date (For when this post goes Necro, 3/23/2014). All these new flight *ahem* "Simulators" like World of warplanes [LOL] and War Thunders "FRB" (Full Realistic Battles.....) is laughable at best compared to IL-2. The only other really great and accurate Combat Sims will cost you an arm and a leg along with your first born child coupled with your eternal soul. Like Rise of Flight you pay a War Price *per* plane, literally. There is a nice one, Wings Over Flanders fields, which overhauls Combat Flight Simulator 3 (As much as people complained about CFS3, its still better than War Thunder...), giving it vastly better graphics, planes, physics. But still, both of those are WWI games, but in the realm of fun and realism, they are at least comparable to IL-2... but for a price. So yeah, get HSFX to get the most out of IL-2 ^_^ Here is download: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/69cocflqatd2c/hsfx_7.0 Get it, also get the HSFX auto updater to give you version 7.0.2. When you install it, make a copy of your Il-2 installation, make sure it inst installed into Program files or nothing, make a fresh install on C:\, copy that installation into another folder on c:\ like IL-2 HSFX or however you wish to name it. Install HSFX there ^_^ Make sure download all ten parts of HSFX and make sure they all download to the same folder. It wont install the mod if its missing a piece or two.

Worst case scenario, if you need help, Let me know ^_^ I am 4th/FG_Mako in Hyper lobby, also everyone else in Hyper lobby are great people and are willing to help you get squared away ^_^

Roderocket

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:27 am Reply with quote

Wow thankyou for all the info, ill be sure to check out HSFX, but personally iv never played world of warplanes or war thunder (they seem a bit arcadey) i have however played rise of flight and i must agree it is expensive.

leo96

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:03 am Reply with quote

hi all :

I also have this game from steam , bouight just because I like ww2 sims , it comes with expansion packs, pacific war , etc, etc can this game from steam be played here in multiplayer ? even though it is outdated it would be fun .

thanks regards
leo

KG26_Alpha
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:13 pm Reply with quote

leo96 wrote:
hi all :

I also have this game from steam , bouight just because I like ww2 sims , it comes with expansion packs, pacific war , etc, etc can this game from steam be played here in multiplayer ? even though it is outdated it would be fun .

thanks regards
leo

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=98

www.ikg26.proboards.com

Dufus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:48 pm Reply with quote

i have il2 sturmovik complete edition..dont no if i could play multiplayer with u or(if it would work or not) but yeah that would be awesome to play multiplayer Very Happy
Dufus

KG26_Alpha
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:21 pm Reply with quote

Dufus wrote:
i have il2 sturmovik complete edition..dont no if i could play multiplayer with u or(if it would work or not) but yeah that would be awesome to play multiplayer Very Happy
Dufus

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=31667

www.ikg26.proboards.com

View next topic
View previous topic