Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - hacking the game and distrupting HL
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
303_Harry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quote

Hello all,
First of all - as 303 Sqn Leader - I'd like to apologise for behaviour of Pinker. All I can say that I'm rather shocked of his behaviour, which 303 reckons as highly impropper, not gentle and unfair to other players and HL community. It also breakes the rules is such disturbing way, we can not blink an eye on it. It's hard for me and 303 Sqn to say "farewell" to our colleague and friend and also one of most skilled pilots here, but this time limits were broken. Altough 303 is reserved for our sqn on HL, we can't force anyone to not register and fly with such prefix - pls do not take his behaviour as 303's pilot, cos he's already out of 303 Sqn. Since Pinker's efforts for our Sqn are valuable and he was our pilot for almost 7 years, his nickname will be erased from our active rooster, but he will be visible as our former pilot. From now on he is dismissed and all actions he will take counts on his own account.

Salute!

Alive

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:28 am Reply with quote

Its a historical thing for polish v-pilots comunnity imo because Pinker is on the top of polish pilots and he have enought skills & experience to split for some squadrons around Im wondered 'bout this beheivour and the question is WHY? Sadly the only reason i see is stupidity Cheating is the worst bad stuff u can do for other players playing with you especially such a high-tech hax as desribed (in b25 WTH?) No respect for others in the worst snaky way. I heard many times that im cheater but i never believed in any cheats over my skills especially when lower skilled pilot just wchining (last issue which i remember is Wristlingdeath crying on my pager that he know that im cheater but anyway i get my 5 bucks on my account lol ) Finally the most important: Harry went right way and send clear sign that this kind of fooling isnt approved and highly restricted in his squadron 303 actually is only good and active polish serious team This bad issue shouldnt project on whole great and quality squadron with good pilots.

(Harry: Jak zwykle nie odpuszczam okazji do małego lansu WinkD )

S!

JG7_RudeRaptor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quote

It was never mentioned which version of IL-2 was in questioned. 4.08, 4.09 , 4.09/MOD etc.......

BH_woodstock
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quote

sad that it has come to this.you would expect things like this from a noob pilot but not a seasoned HL vet.lets hope he can change his ways.Hyperlobby is not just a place for us to fly, most of us have been here so long we are almost family.Maybe something might have happend in his life to make him act out in this manner.Ive seen good pilots turn bad over things that happen in their lives.lets not turn our backs on anybody thats been here so long without finding out what the problem is.

X32Wright
Hyper Postman
Hyper Postman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quote

I use only 409m (NO MODS). The server (=[Perwach]=) was a 409m that allowed NO mods either. Almost everyone on HL knows my stance on mods.

What 100lec/Pinker didnt realize is that I know the guy running this server. Also he probably didnt realize that I record every flight that I make and right after entering a game I record ntrks.

It is sad indeed woodstock. That's why I was very surprised Pinker's name came up. My old squad (La7_) used to fight Pinker a lot and that's how I knew him. Pinker's name was one of the people I remember very well from my noob days along with several squads (NB,LW,AFJ,WUAF etc.) that are no longer around or have changed. You always remember the good flyers when you are a noob.

BH_woodstock
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quote

ah yes, the old days were great.I didnt realize that you were La7. (or forgot in my old age)
i still see S.Mat from time to time.The LW squad you mentioned are BH (Bounty Hunters) now.
great bunch of bro's they are.And that is the point im trying to make.Hyperlobby is such a tight knit community and over the yrs i have seen many come and go.The ones that are left i consider family.you included Wright.
that's why i ask those of you who know Pinker to find out what the problem might be.It would be a shame to see these names gone forever.
Pinker >> If your are following this thread and need to talk, you know where to find me.Anybody who knows me well, Knows that i never turn my back on anybody.
I SALUTE you ALL.
*peace*

Alive

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quote

Pinker don't need any help he's superherohaxer who tryed only to check server securities =) Yea I know what u think but u must imagine that people here in Poland arent as you - be sure =)D Dzięki Mazak, że w końcu zauważyłeś moje nadprzyrodzone właściwości =) Ciągle czekam na akcje, bo ostatnio nuda i dłużyzny na forum tam - u Was =)D

303_Pinker
Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quote

Alive ..... jak jest kółeczko wzajemnej adoracji to nuda (prawie jak grupka pederastów). Ja wiem teraz przynajmniej komu ulała się długo skrywana żółć, trauma i alergia na Pinkera a na kogo można liczyć. To cenna wiedza.

X32Wright
Hyper Postman
Hyper Postman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quote

"as a circle of mutual adoration is boring (almost like a group of homosexuals.) Now at least I know who he cast a long latent bile, trauma and allergy Pinker and on whom you can count on. This is valuable knowledge"

Posting in Polish you didnt think that we would NOT be able to read what you typed there. It is pretty obvious what kind of person you are. Thanks you for revealing it much more clearly for everyone to read. Dziękuję

Alive

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 am Reply with quote

It was out of topic part for me Wright Wink As i sayd before in some cases u should look from another point of view I can belive that he did stupid but the reasons aren't soo clear for me. Translation of the whole situation, as an attempt to draw attention to the quality of the server security seems to me quite possible - if you flying soo long you pay attention to such a things.
Do not try too hard looking for the monster in the closet Wright Wink)

Tam żółć od razu, przecież to tylko zabawa podobno, to stwierdzenie powtarzane niemal tak często, jak, to wyszydzanie pokpiwanie i lekceważenie "arkadówki" Ty i ja dobrze wiesz, że głupia arkadówka złamała już nie jeden charakter. Skłaniałbym się jednak ku zachowywaniu proporcji pomiędzy ilością postów do ilości zestrzeleń w okolicach 1 do 4 w każdym i nie jednym bądź razie.

S!

X32Wright
Hyper Postman
Hyper Postman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:10 am Reply with quote

Funny Alive that he is making this look like it is OUR fault when obviously we did nothing all I did here was to enter a game on pwerwach and get this kind of HACK/CHEAT thrown in my face.

All I did here was to show this to the il-2 community and obvisouly Pinker paid the price for it so we aren't the bad guy here. I am glad you did not defend his online behaviour and cheating.

View next topic
View previous topic