Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - My Problem with the BH_ and 214th squads
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
HH_Texasfathead
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:25 am Reply with quote

Some one said he said she said this Shocked ..................

I would just like to get the truth strait I did call spider a drunk i think my exact words were (spider drinks a lot and is usually drunk and will not talk to me) that was Wrong by me and i apologized to spider , but I was told by several people that I called spider a (Cripple Drunk) that is totally Untrue I never said that and if you know me i would not say that, I don't know who made that up but it is totally ridiculous and mean and untrue .......... This is water under the bridge, But it is what it is .......................

I ask Gramps to post this and if he would have post this on BH- web-site i would have never said another thing about it

~S~ Tex

Last edited by HH_Texasfathead on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total 
HH_Texasfathead
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:48 am Reply with quote

Now I have been ban from HL for trying to tell the truth , its not right , I guess the BH_ and 214th guys can say what ever they like , but if you try to tell the truth you get ban in HL , What kinda Shit is that Mad I don't think Squads as big as they are should not have HL admen And they have 4 or 5 admen Not Good for HL they do what they like.........

Tex

Last edited by HH_Texasfathead on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total 
HH_Texasfathead
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:42 am Reply with quote

This all started about 7 months ago in 214_Hammers Coop i have been flying with them for years one of the the BH_ guys was flying a SBD and i was cover flying a Corsair down below me he had a Zero shooting at him , and he called for help i rolled over and down i went , i shot up the Zero pulled up to make another pass at him the zero it was shot up kinda bad , well the SBD was on his tail and shooting at the zero i don't blame him for that but he was steal killen , and i did a bad thing i shot him up for stealing did not shoot him down just gave him some holes witch was not right on my part , wish i could take that back will never ever do it again, so the BH_Guys and 214th Ban me for life BH_spider told me :/That when i tried to talk to spider and Gramps said try to make up with spider and i said in chat (spider drinks a lot and is usually drunk and will not talk to me) ,After that ever time i join some coops and some of the BH_ and 214th guys join and as soon as the game starts they all leave,Im use to it, it what they do all the time if they cant get me kicked but its not right for the guys that hosting the coop is really sad , then i join Alphas game and they joined again the BH and 214 guys as soon as it started they left as usual but Gramps stayed in I put in chat (very Sad)and Alpha ask me what was going on ? I said the same thing over the last 7 months,Which he know about I think its all a bit sad, but at the same time they are being vindictive and bullying, and that's just childish.And not good for HL very sad

I may get Ban from HL for this Tex

12Strings
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:11 am Reply with quote

you were kicked for 24 hours as a result of spamming the chat followed by abuse of an admin.
it has nothing to do with telling the truth and all to do with your behaviour

View next topic
View previous topic