Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - VOD
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
jason1919
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:16 pm Reply with quote

this is a ban request of the whole VOD squad. i dont understand how a group can have a leader (CO NUTTSACK) that disrespectful. man all the do is trash talk you dont even know who is who ben is a transexual and sony is he gf i guess they were sayin who knows what stemmy is the way he talks Jiri do us a favor and ban these idiots

DarkMan
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:30 pm Reply with quote

The problem here is we have two VoD squads, we've got the VoD who have been around awhile, and then the VOD who seem to dislike the VoD and all this happened, as a VoD member, I can only but appoligise for the outbursts that have happened, {VOD}_CO_NUTTER isnt anything to do with us and I think aimed to get Stemmys back up. Which looks like its working. And just to clear up who is who, Stemmy is Boyfriend to Sony, who is Ghostrider's Sister, Ben and MJAngel are Mother and Father to Ghostrider and Sony.

On another note, I have no idea what happened to start all this, to clear things up, our site is: http://www.clanvod.co.uk

I hope we dont see a complete ban, ive asked my guys to simply ignore CO_NUTTER and hopefully end this entire situation, because until now, the VoD have been using HL quite sucessfully and made many friends with other squads, hopefully these guys can vouch for us too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:57 pm Reply with quote

as another VOD, i can say nutter is an imposter. 1st, he say himself as the "CO" of our squad. that impossible 'cause we don't have any Commader in our squad. we select strategy and CO before matches. we are a democratic squad Wink.
2nd : Go see our website and you'll see he isn't from our squad.
3rth : as darkman said, ask others squads, like the RAAF.. you'll see.

So at least the only one you could ban ... it's this CO_nutter

amicalement,
{VoD}Darkwolf

STEMMY
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:59 am Reply with quote

hello all we have a situation here needs to be saughted out i am another of darkmans and fruitys clan/squad we have had trouble from imposters the last few days not good and now look we have a ban request against us can someone plz help yo stop the imposter ruining our squad aswell as anyone elses squad plz help this is not good

_RAAF_Furball
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:05 am Reply with quote

G'day.

_RAAF_Furball here, raising his hand in support of the real, original {VoD} (darkman, fruity, stemmy, etc) Squad - a great bunch of (mostly Pommie) blokes.

Banning {VOD}_CO_NUTTER will just make him register with a new name?

Hopefully, if we all ignore this Nutter twit, he'll go away.

BillyWhizz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:32 pm Reply with quote

Well Darkman,
You seem to believe that this other VOD squad exist's!, I have been flying in the lobby for around a year & a half and have only ever met pilots from your {VoD} squadron, who I must say have always respected other pilots & host server's.I may also add that some of your pilots are very high standard in flying abilities, I wont name names but they get my full respect ~S~
I think that this VOD person (s) has just made this all up, i mean most of the post's by 'different' so called members seem to be very alike in their wording, and I have never seen any of their pilots in any server's ever!! and im on hyperlobby every night !!
So I would like to appeal to Jiri's common sense and let this problem fizzle out , or risk ending up banning an innocent while letting the 'instigator' carry on insulting & abusing folk in the lobby chat.
I personaly wish the best of British to the {VoD}squad , and hope that this 'imposter(s)' is caught out once & for all, so we can all carry on enjoying our chatting & flying!
Respect ~S~ Smile

DarkMan
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:02 pm Reply with quote

~S And thanks to BillyWhizz, Furball and all the _RAAF_ guys, im hoping the situation gets sorted asap. I believe its pretty much the same 1 or 2 people. Can I also note there is a {VoD}mAgNaVoX (I think I got the caps in the right order) who seems intent on just being disrespectful on the lobby, my advice is just stick this guy on ignore too, hopfully if everybody just ignore these people, they'll just go away. Again, much thanks and respect to everyone whos supporting us ~S~

View next topic
View previous topic