Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - To any Admin/Monitor available!!! Please Help all of us!!!
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
SER_Sarah
Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:30 am Reply with quote

I and a few others (<AFJ_rsm, Megile, Danjama) have been recently disconnected from the Hyperlobby. I'm not sure if it was a banning, though I am making an assumption it is since everything else seems to be working fine.

If I did get banned. I wish to be pardoned along with the others. I have hosted games in HL for almost two years without any problems with the Administrative Staff of the Hyperlobby.

I did make a remark prior to the disconnection saying, "BF109 is a phony flying Wiener Schneitzel" This remark was made out of a peronal opinion with no intention to grieve others. I also mentioned that I wish Oleg would make the I-185 faster than the BF109 K-4. I, in no way, was attacking Oleg's competency by making such statements. The phrase, "I wish" should not be taken as offensive language and/or behavior. It should be interpreted as a feedback by a consumer who has purchased the goods and/or services.

I have always believed that Russian planes were far superior to German planes. I am a great supporter of anything that is Russian. I love the I-185 so much that I had a friend create a butterfly skin just for the I-185, hence I called it the Butterfly Fantasy I-185.

Please understand that I in no way have any intentions to hurt the Development team of Oleg Maddox nor the Administrative team of the HL client lobby software.

Please grant all of us access to HL again. I have spent over $8000 dollars in getting equipment to play this game to it's fullest and to provide a server for players from around the world. It would be a great waste of my time, energy, and money for all this to come to a end with a simple unexplained Permanent Ban.

An important Note:

Leadspitter brings up a very good point:

"this happens to a few buds of mine as well sarah when we were all typing in the lobby

=afj=rsm, megile, and danjama all got banned for no reason too while speaking in HL.

the thing that gets me is theres 4 people bashing the usa and pres bsh but nothing happens to them and still going on with thier hate speech."

Please take the time to know who truly is your supporter or your enemy!!!

Sincerely

SarahZOOM

View next topic
View previous topic