Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - Mr.X x Gramps
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
Fulcrum
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quote

Hello everyone. This is Mr.X aka *=TW=*Mr.X and many others

I would like to set things straight with everyone including .VMF/214_Gramps aka .VMF/214_Pappy.

I was talking to him as .VMF/214_Pappy,
in order to get things straight because something was going deeply wrong in my squadron and out of nowhere he logs in as Gramps and sends me a Kick-Ban.

My own squadron now is giving up on their projects and consider relieving of of my post.

I love my squadron very much and the HyperLobby community too but I don't understand why this keeps happening.

This time I did nothing wrong... Is it possible to set things OK here so we can get this over with, for once and for all?

I have nothing against Gramps or any other Administration Board member, I simply desire to help the one's who need me, host my missions for testing talk with my friends and continue with my Squadron projects.
I created too much damage in HL I have been giving the AB a lot of trouble but I have also gave back the community my help, my support.
That has to count for something.

I'd like to treat this matter as soon and as professional as possible.

I noticed that I use the word 'I' alot but don't see me as a self-centered person because that's not what I am.

Sorry for all the trouble, but I can assure you all I don't wish to make a nuisace out of myself.

My best regards.

Mr.X ~S~

Last edited by Fulcrum on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total 
VMF214_Pappy
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:07 pm Reply with quote

Mr.X,

The kick that I gave you was for the harassment to me and another user who I still will not tell you.

If you have issues within your squad, that's on you. You do NOT need to keep PMing me or other users repeatedly for answers when you are told NO I will not tell you over and over.
I have ask you to join me on TS3 to work this out, but you refuse to do so, that is your choice.

Yes you do help others in the lobby, and I for one thank you for it, it means less work for me.

I try to be fair as possible by asking questions be for I take any actions, but sometimes that is not good enough as it seems.

Good luck

Pappy......out

Fulcrum
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:13 pm Reply with quote

Thank you for the quick reply.

I needed to know in order to sort things out with my C.O. wand he is extremely annoyed now...
I was not harrasing you. I did trusted you... but everyone started saying 'Hey X the admins are saying ABC about you, X why I have the admin Z saying 123 about you?' and so on.

But I only 'harrassed' you not anyone else.
I'm an honest person: Since you did not wished to tell me I went to see Reefer but he gave me the same answer you did: 'NO? and I said 'Fine Reefer' and stopped it.

My C.O sent me a message suggesting that he would stop everything we are doing and I was shocked to see that.
It takes a lot, a REAL lot to take his spirit down, that's why I keeped pushing it, because he has done the same for me.

I want to sort things out with everyone and so I can get along with everyone, I really enjoy helping people out because some of them even join the TW SQN~)))))) Plus I'm a nice, reasonable person, if one wants me to stop all he/she has to do is say 'Mr.X STOP it', the TOS was more than enough..

I, too, try to be fair for as long as I can but I chat a lot so I can resolve everything with that person in that moment, all of this was avoidable.
I learned the lesson, Air made sure of it. I promised him I'd try to be better but it can be very unsettling having the AB watching me all the time..

By the way.. I know that now it doesn't matter but I'd like to know if there's a TOS/Kick limit here..
I have 4 TOS warnings and with this one makes 2 kicks.. wich is the limit of the point one can no longer connect into HL servers?

So this is it then... end of the line for me in HL.... I knew it was just a matter of time(((
It's over an hour now so the kick was probably permanent...

Thanks for everything, for the fun moments..

Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quote

Its only for 24 hours X, but I can remove it any time.

Last edited by VMF214_Pappy on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Fulcrum
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quote

Hm? REALLY? THANK YOU!!!!
I was very worried actually, because I had to backup files warn friends etc etc.. Cool thank you!

OK I won't bother no one anymore thank you.

Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quote

I will give you another chance, this is going above my better judgment, next time I will NOT remove the kick.

Do we have a understanding ?

Fulcrum
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quote

Yes OK

Hey look: I'm a 'post newbie' now))))

OK we have an agreement thanks)))

VMF214_Pappy
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quote

Have fun Smile

Fulcrum
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 pm Reply with quote

Thank you.

Fulcrum
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 pm Reply with quote

umm.. still can't connect..lol =S

I'll only be using the callsigns...

*Mr.X
**=TW=*Mr.X
*#KDM

and one more...

I got inside Warbirds of Prey - Spits vs 109's Mod with one callsign and if I enter with any other I'll get AutoBanned from that server, with #KDM It is my name initials and Mr.X I need to use it one last time in the '46 Room

The rest can be deleted...

I'll return tomorrow then. Thanks.

Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:00 pm Reply with quote

Salutes the mighty X

It seems you have yet, another name. Wonder why you need so many.

Our Squadron CO, informs me, that in your meeting with him, you agreed to maintain, one tag.

It appears as though you have already violated the agreement with your CO, via your recent post here.

Your Squadron requires honesty and honorable behavior. Dishonesty, manipulation, and harrassment are unacceptable, and can lead to dismisal.

The CO has instructed me to work with you.
Please direct any further dialog through me.

I do hope, i can help.

Thx and ~S~ Reef

Fulcrum
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quote

~S~ Reefer!

I began recently entering inside some servers and they do not allow the multiple use of callsigns, when I first entered it, they have kept a record of the name I logged into it. If however I enter the romm with a name different from the first, the Server will trigger an automatic kick-ban.

Yes I do have a different name registered in HyperLobby forums, this is due to the inhability to use my default name 'Mr.X'; I could not register with the given name, so I executed the registration with the name 'Fulcrum' wich means 'Support' that was one of my cancelled projects long before I joined the TeamingWing and the BTI.

The popularity I have (or had I still cannot connect and it's past the 24h), for good and bad, could not be created without also creating enemies.

And, since we I for one dislike lying, I will speak the thruth:

Most of those name's were intended to divert the Administration Board's attention and to enter the 'Lobby without you noticing.

You would probably ask why... and the reason is not because I do not wish to fly with you, get on Comms and fly as a team nor because of the server's AutoKicking..., because you seemed to be in favour to remove me from the TeamingWing and also the HyperLobby.

Ever since I met you I had much respect for you, because you ALWAYS say the most wise things I have ever heard, things that I try my best to take under account at all times.

About my next post of the Joystick subject: Everyone knows that I never quite owned a decent Joystick and I was still logged in so I decided to also to ask for that.

I do not understand why suddently, the TW's Executive Officer would try to remove me from the squadron... As I was also told that you were 'happier by not getting involved in this subject' I see now this post here and there...

It saddens me that despite all my effort, time expended, and other resources that I don't even know of meant.... something very close... to nothing...

No smokescreen intended nor deflecting... and I did not harressed anyone; I merely wanted information to clear my name that countless peoply in and outside the 'Lobby desperate and pointlessly try to soil...

I will work with you as instructed, I would never disobey a direct order, even you know that.
But now, given that HL's restriction seems to be permanent I will use
the 'X-Fire' Client to enter servers, and this way, it will not bother the HL's AB anymore since there are no Callsign restrictions there.

I am very disappointed that all of this happened as it could have been most easily prevented but it required some leverage from you and compliance from me.

It is true, I did not helped, but neither did you all.. in part because I did not let it, I can recognize that..

I am sorry Refer, that you now see me as a menice, although I was not always like that.
I'd like to apologise to you mostly for putting up with all my mistakes and defending me, I now see that you were the most penalized from my negligence and the TW SQN~ too, but this is not what I wanted.

~S~ Mr.X

Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 pm Reply with quote

Looks that the restriction is now over... still ´X-Fire' client, and the HL's empty rooms will be used as I cannot make an Issue with someone that does not happen to be there.

~S~

View next topic
View previous topic