Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - SQUAD BULLYING (MESSAGE FOR JIRI)
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
TE-TUTU

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:08 am Reply with quote

I AM HERE IN THE DEFENCE OF A HL-MEMBER NAMED BOOKER-T... RECENTLY THERE HAS BEEN A BIG PROBLEM BETWEEN THE =FA= SQUAD AND BOOKER-T.. IT MAY SEEM DUE TO THE AMMOUNT OF COMPLAINTS THAT BOOKER T HAS BEEN GETTING ,THAT HE IS AT FAULT..HOWEVER THIS IS NOT THE CASE ENTIRELY AND BRINGS UP THE ISSUE OF SQUADS BULLYING INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS .. THE INCIDENT STARTED WITH =FA= SQUAD MEMBERS HAVING A LACK OF OPPOSITION AND THEREFORE TURNING ON A MEMBER OF THEIR OWN SIDE...THIS PERSON WAS BOOKER-T.. SO HE TURNED ON THE ATTACKING =FA= MEMBERS AND SHOT 2 OF THEM DOWN..THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED AND U CAN IMAGINE ALL THE CRAP THAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE THEN...THE MAIN POINT I WANT TO STRESS HERE IS THAT BOTH BOOKER-T AND =FA= SQUAD ARE IN THE WRONG WHEN IT COMES TO (IN-GAME OFFENCES) HOWEVER OUT OF THE GAME THE =FA= SQUAD IS USING ITS POSITION AS A SQUAD TO HAVE AS MANY PEOPLE TO COMPLAIN AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN.. HENCE- THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE LARGE AMMOUNT OF COMPLAINTS YOU HAVE BEEN RECIEVING ABOUT BOOKER-T... MANY OF THOSE COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN FABRICATED AND ARE FALSE...IT IS SAD TO SEE WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE WHO TRY TO ENJOY THEMSELVES ONLINE CAN BE SO FALSELY ACCUSED WHEN THEY ARE UNDER REPRESENTED... I HOPE VERY MUCH JIRI THAT YOU CAN SEE THIS SIDE OF THE STORY AND NOT LET A SQUADS BICKERING AND WELL VOICED OPINIONS .. I'M NOT SAYING THAT BOOKET-T IS INNOCENT BUT WHAT I AM SAYING HE IS EQUALLY AT FAULT WITH =FA= SQUAD MEMBERS... IF THERE IS TO BE ANY FORM OF ACTION IT SHOULD BE TAKEN TO BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED.. ALSO IT IS TOO EASY FOR ANY SQUAD TO DO THIS TO ANYONE ELSE..HAVING PEOPLE THAT ARE SQUAD FRIENDS MAKE FALSE COMPLAINTS BECAUSE THEY OFTEN FLY ON YOUR SERVER IS WRONG AND IT IS AN ABUSE OF POWER... IF THE =FA= SQUAD DONT LIKE BOOKER-T THEN THEY SHOULD JUST KICK AND BAN HIM ON THEIR SERVER....(THE =FA= SERVER) A PROBLEM WITH A SQUAD SUCH AS THIS SHOULD NOT EXTEND ANY FURTHER THAN THE SQUADS SERVER BECAUSE IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO CAUSE TROUBLE WITHIN THAT PARTICULAR SERVER NOT THE HYPERLOBBY

Leadspitter
Postman
Postman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:52 pm Reply with quote

I have seen the bickering many times between FA and bookert, its usually the FA squad harassing him about politics, being american and bashing him. Booker t does say many things he should not in defense which leads to problems.

I also seen bookert start with them a couple times but most of the times its FA from what I seen, and im noway taking anysides becuase of from where I live.

Both booker and many FA are to blame not just one. But HL needs all the online players it can have hopefully they can resolve thier problems and enjoy the game. More HL admins are needed online. I dont think i seen one day on hl with out many anti american remarks and bashing.

Jiri-Fojtasek
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:53 pm Reply with quote

Sorry i cannot read messages with capslock on

334thMIG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:08 pm Reply with quote

this guy Booker T has been disruptive in many servers , team killing is one of them then typing messages that he cant be ban from the servers cus he has some kind of program. i seen this guy in other servers other than my squad server , which he is not welcome do to his inmaturity as a person, and he has acted with disrespect to ward other players.

View next topic
View previous topic