Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - wrong uname or password
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
raiderrichuk
Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:25 am Reply with quote

Hi all , help needed , I had to rebuild my drive the other week , and have been on the lobby for a long time now, I have downloaded the new version and it loaded ok but I am now getting user name or password incorrect , I have managed to get a new password off Jiri (admin ) but still can't log on , i can post as you can see . but can't get to fly, which is a big downer at the mo, support from admin has not been too good i might say , but i know they are busy,so if any of you fellow flyers can help if would be great ,
windows xp 1.67 khz aqnd 1 mgb 440 creative card , and all has worked ok up until 2 weeks ago , message on screen is * Wrong uname or password ...

Gunny
Hyper Postman
Hyper Postman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:57 am Reply with quote

raiderrichuk wrote:
Hi all , help needed , I had to rebuild my drive the other week , and have been on the lobby for a long time now, I have downloaded the new version and it loaded ok but I am now getting user name or password incorrect , I have managed to get a new password off Jiri (admin ) but still can't log on , i can post as you can see . but can't get to fly, which is a big downer at the mo, support from admin has not been too good i might say , but i know they are busy,so if any of you fellow flyers can help if would be great ,
windows xp 1.67 khz aqnd 1 mgb 440 creative card , and all has worked ok up until 2 weeks ago , message on screen is * Wrong uname or password ...

Hello
Sounds like you are confusing this websites login with the HL clients login. You have forgotten your password is what I am thinking.
To stop account abuse, Jiri is not all that keen to reset accounts because someone says so. So if the account is not used within the next 9 months the account will be deleted for the database.
You could try PMing him with the email address you used to create that account and stating your dilemma. In the meantime you can just make a new account by slightly changing your Callsign before hitting the connect button and going through the new signup process.

GL

Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:12 pm Reply with quote

many thanks Gunny ,Looks like I will have to try that , but after sending jiri 3 request on the help page for the passwords and also 1 pm and 1 e mail it looks like he is not going to reply , but i shall try as you say to add a new account , here's hoping it works

raiderrichuk
Post Newbie
Post Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:30 pm Reply with quote

dooh what a fool I am , it would have helped if I used the right uname and password in the first place , but I must thank all that tried to help , I guess its a age thing, well this one is going down in the password book, many thanks for the help , but having a bad cold all week has not helped me , but at least I can fly again ,
again thanks all , from fool for the day raiderrichuk doooh !
good to hold your hands up when you make a mistake once in a while

View next topic
View previous topic