Forums

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

IL2 Great Battles series

Lost the Hyperlobby connect screen

HyperLobby 4.3.7 development thread

Anyone Still Doing Skins? (& Another Question)

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - was I banned??
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
Pac1Man
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:21 pm Reply with quote

I was chatting on the Hyper Lobby for a while and then suddenly a message cam up saying, "Connection to HyperLobby server was closed" and now it wont let me enter the lobby at all to play games or chat!? Does this mean that I was banned beacause I cant think of anything else. I didnt even do anything to deserve a ban!!

Thanks Crying or Very sad

VMF-214_Elite

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quote

Hey Pac, I was banned the same time you were. Debating why canadian bacon isn't called ham is NOT a bannable offense. Whoever the ban happy power tripping moderator is needs to be removed of his powers. What kind of people does Jiri let moderate his hyperlobby? I have been in this community for well over 5 years and have NEVER been banned. I have been playing on hyperlobby since day 1. I have come to notice over time that some moderator's abuse their priveledge. To be banned from hyperlobby with no reaason, no email saying why, etc. is proposterous. There was no racism going on. Just a simple nad fun debate about canadian bacon. IF we cant all hang out in the chat and have fun while waiting for rooms etc what is the point of any of us even using the hyperlobby? Eventually if things like this keep up many players will either start playing by IP or someone like me will make a better hyperlobby with NO moderators to ban who they feel like. The saddest part is that the hyperlobby owner and mods are so caught in their own world they wont even read this post as they should. Shows the irresponsibilty in the whole hyperlobby system. Jiri, I have known you for many many yrs and you are a great guy who had a fantastic idea with the Hyperlobby. The problem is you let too many idiots moderate the lobby.

Doddlebug
Hyper Postman
Hyper Postman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quote

Guys, I was there. Perhaps the mods were a bit touchy.
I doubt the bannings were about bacon..... Laughing

Anyway, it's most likely a 24 hour banning.

A short term kicking.

See ya tomorrow. (I am NOT a mod).

DB

VMF-214_Elite

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quote

When did it turn into a Canadian slugfest? A. I have many canadian friends. B. Noone that I saw was saying anything bad about canadians. We were just jokingly debating canadian bacon. AS always sgt. slaughters feeble mind allows him to dream up things that never happened.LOL NOt 1 person said anything racist about canada nor was there a canadian war going on. Everyone was having fun talking about the whole bacon/ham thing. I went afk for 5 minutes and when I came back my Hyperlobby had closed and I couldnt get back in. So technically I was banned when I wasnt even there. Whoever banned me and pacman really needs to move out of moms house and get a life. Seriously guy grow up. This is not a childrens game but it seems you all play by childrens rules. Maybe you need more mature people moderating the lobby, I dont know.....

Pac1Man
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quote

I agree with everything you said Elite, maybe you should be the moderator! All I did was, I questioned whether Quebec is a place or a type of Canadian food!(well I thought it was funny!) and I also told somebody to get into the kitchen and make me some pie (maybe that 'somebody' was a moderator Neutral ) but I cant see how any of those can be a bannable offence. It was just a bit of fun and nobody seemed angry or annoyed about any of the Canadian jokes (even the Canadians took it as good fun).

I hope it is just a 24-hour ban though, I dont want a life ban just because I said you can spread maple cyrup on Quebec! Very Happy

Doddlebug
Hyper Postman
Hyper Postman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quote

Elite, in your case they got the right guy.
It would be good to see you get caught more often.

I saw it, you deserved more time off than 24 hours.

DB

Pac1Man
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quote

And what about me.....

View next topic
View previous topic