SimHQ has moved

Fighters Anthology

Alternative HyperLobby

Happy New Year 2024 !!!

Happy Holidays

I/JG7 "Nowotny" Skin

CFS3 and win 11

HyperLobby Online System: Forums

HyperLobby Online System :: View topic - did i really get banned for stating the 6th amendment?
Log in Register Forum FAQ Memberlist Search HyperLobby Online System Forum Index
View next topic
View previous topic
mtrks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quote

as soon as i click connect, it says connection closed. what is this garbage? excuse me for being literate and able to read

jonnieJohnson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quote

mtrks wrote:
as soon as i click connect, it says connection closed. what is this garbage? excuse me for being literate and able to read

did you read the rules cause what i saw of the chat political discussions are not allowed

Quote from the rules

I hope that you enter the HL chat rooms only as a fan of online gaming, not for the purpose of bothering or harassing others (include political discusions).

Rules are here

http://hyperfighter.sk/content-3.html

mtrks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quote

theres no mention of cutting and pasting something someone has already written

jonnieJohnson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quote

mtrks wrote:
theres no mention of cutting and pasting something someone has already written

(include political discusions)

have a nice day topic over

in the future don't discuss politics and you'll stay in the lobby Very Happy

sladek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quote

mkrts

Your not the only one that got banned, JReb and myself, 69th_Eku28 got booted also. I thought it was chicken #### of them to ban us without even a warning... We were not trying to harass anyone just making a statement... anyway, guess we all have to be politically correct or else...sad

so much for free speech I guess...

mtrks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quote

what a joke, all i did was cut and paste from the bill of rights on wikipedia. like it matters anyway, i'll just get my ip addy reset

sladek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quote

mtrks I mean!! Sorry about that...

I hope the banning is temporary...

jonnieJohnson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quote

sladek wrote:
mkrts

Your not the only one that got banned, JReb and myself, 69th_Eku28 got booted also. I thought it was chicken #### of them to ban us without even a warning... We were not trying to harass anyone just making a statement... anyway, guess we all have to be politically correct or else...sad

so much for free speech I guess...

What is the matter with you people it is really simple don't talk politics of any kind it never ends up well and is against the rules of the hyperlobby

As for warnings you lot give nice examples here as to why none are given
it only leads to a further argument that is not needed or wanted all because you all think you can say what you want when you want

News flash for you it's hypers lobby he makes the rules weather you like em or not and if you don't then don't come into the lobby
Abide by the rules and all is good
Don’t and all is not good

don't think that i will be posting anymore here in this topic because i won't
Bye now

mtrks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quote

news flash, most admins on these kinds of things are 30 year old virgins who have no friends and like to have a power trip to try and put some value in their pathetic lives. i could care less about not being able to play games with you and own you.

bye now

Eries
Postman
Postman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quote

Generally i dont comment on these as im not involved directly.
But in this case i happened to be in The Big Top Server when this "mtrks"
fellow got the boot for teamkilling and unrelentless smacktardism.

I was leaving at same moment and saw that he instantly got on HL chat with his antics previously described.

I made some response to some of them because i realized he was about to flame out , so im glad i wasnt totally dragged into the abyss with him . In this case i've learned something whether he has or not.

In regards to the free speech comment : When you agree to a Terms of Use , you no longer are in a public forum but actually in a Private Club. In that case , you are subject to the right of free association clause . This means even though you can speak your mind , you can also be removed , as free association means you can eliminate smacktards from your mix.

Thanks to the HL admins for a job well done .....again .

---Eries

Doddlebug
Hyper Postman
Hyper Postman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quote

mtrks, reset your IP and try a new name.
It will not work.

Your name and computer have been banned, it is NOT by IP#.

In 48 hours you will be able to get back in.

It is nearly impossible to get around a banishment.

Just relax and enjoy a game of DOOM....

DB

Doghouse
Hyper Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quote

Hyperlobby used to be a really cool place to play, the people here were top notch and the talent tough. But now it's every bit as bad as Microsofts Gaming Zone, everyone quick to flame the next guy, people bashing America and Americans (I'll bet the homestead none of them got banned) Yes, it's jiri's lobby, and Ubisofts, and TrackIR's. They can do anything they please. Jiri, your moderators are on a power trip and are out of control. Anyway guys, you can always play on hamachi lobby. It's a much better place to play anyway, like hyperlobby was in the beginning. So don't feel like you have to sit on the sidelines, come on over, the water's fine!

Doddlebug
Hyper Postman
Hyper Postman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:05 am Reply with quote

I hate to agree, but I have never seen an America basher get the bootski. Sad

Seems it's open season on the US, but no reply allowed. Wink

DB

Lywellyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quote

I got the boot too. And what is strange, it was the ADMIN that started up the whole political argument. And I never joined in the argument AT ALL. All I did was point out factual errors in the admin's propaganda campaign. I'm sorry I handed him his ass on a silver platter, but if he's gonna try and rewrite history, as a doctor of all things history, I'm duty bound to put him in his place. Be he an admin or not. You don't spew outright lies and spread propaganda and start political arguments and then ban everyone cause they don't subscribe to it.

Someone mentioned that crazy rule about no politics. Well, instead of banning players for politics, why don't you ban the games since IL-2 series is all about politics. If it wasn't for politics, and the idiot politicians who worship that crap, then WWII would have never happened in the first place.

So how can you talk about the IL-2 game without politics?? What was Russia's motive for launching 2 wars against Finland?? What was Ireland's motive for declaring neutrality?? What was the RAF involved for?? Why did millions die??

Most of all, why was IL-2 Sturmovik made?

Politics.

Craper
Dude
Dude

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quote

Lywellyn wrote:
I got the boot too. And what is strange, it was the ADMIN that started up the whole political argument. And I never joined in the argument AT ALL. All I did was point out factual errors in the admin's propaganda campaign. I'm sorry I handed him his ass on a silver platter, but if he's gonna try and rewrite history, as a doctor of all things history, I'm duty bound to put him in his place. Be he an admin or not. You don't spew outright lies and spread propaganda and start political arguments and then ban everyone cause they don't subscribe to it.

Someone mentioned that crazy rule about no politics. Well, instead of banning players for politics, why don't you ban the games since IL-2 series is all about politics. If it wasn't for politics, and the idiot politicians who worship that crap, then WWII would have never happened in the first place.

So how can you talk about the IL-2 game without politics?? What was Russia's motive for launching 2 wars against Finland?? What was Ireland's motive for declaring neutrality?? What was the RAF involved for?? Why did millions die??

Most of all, why was IL-2 Sturmovik made?

Politics.
Shhhhhhhhh!!!! Whisper, whisper: they'll probably ban you for saying all that. Laughing

View next topic
View previous topic